16 November 2013

Christmas Time is Coming

I absolutely love this time of year! I love the cooler weather and the changing colors and the sights and sounds of fall and the holidays.

I’ve been dying to make some Christmas and holiday related items, and I finally did. This past week I launched Ooh Baby Home, and in that shop section I’ve listed my table runners and Christmas stockings.

I think these are adorable, and I’m hoping my customers will too!

Christmas Table Runner in Chevron and Burlap Snowflakes

Image

Christmas Table Runner in Chevron and Burlap Reindeer

Image

Christmas Stocking in Chevron – Choose Your Color and Pattern

Image
And if you are looking for that perfect scarf to wear during the holidays, here are some of my favorites:

Infinity Scarf with Fair Isle Reindeer

Image

Plaid Flannel Infinity Scarf – Classic Scottish Plaid – Extra Long – Green, Red & Navy

Image
I’ve been meaning to write about my new serger, which has allowed me to start making these flannel scarves as well as make a beautiful finished edge on the table runners. Hopefully over the holiday break I’ll have some time to post some of the neat things I can make with its many stitches.
I’m hoping that you and your family are enjoying the lead up to the best time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment